- Halloween is coming up, which means it’s time to start planning a costume. If you want a creative and unique costume, drawing inspiration from pop culture icons can help.
Taylor Swift Costume Ideas
- Taylor Swift has many iconic fashion looks from her music videos and performances that work great for Halloween costumes.
- You can recreate one of her signature outfits like her “Look What You Made Me Do” music video costume with a metallic bodysuit and snake jewelry.
- Or try channeling her folksy style from “Cardigan” with a cozy sweater and boots.
- Swift’s sparkly chic dresses from award shows would also make stunning costume choices.
Travis Kelce Costume Ideas
- Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce is another perfect Halloween costume muse.
- Wearing his jersey and football pads is a simple way to transform into the football star.
- Pair with a helmet for extra authenticity.
- Use face paint or temporary tattoo decals to recreate his arm sleeve tattoos.
Mix and Match Elements
- You can also mix elements from Swift’s and Kelce’s signature styles for unique costumes.
- For example, wear Kelce’s jersey over a glittery dress like Swift.
- Or match Kelce’s pads with boots and red lipstick inspired by Swift’s stage style.
- Mash up their aesthetics to create costumes that are both recognizable and individualized.
- With some creativity, Taylor Swift’s iconic fashion and Travis Kelce’s athletic style can provide lots of inspiration for one-of-a-kind Halloween costumes this year.